The Reiki 2 class covers:
- Some review of the Reiki 1 class and questions or concerns that may have come up since the first level class
- Performing distant healing
- The three Reiki 2 symbols and their uses
- Koki-ho (sending Reiki with the breath)
- Gyoshi-ho (sending Reiki with the eyes)
- Usui Reiki level 2 attunement
- Practice feeling each of the symbols while giving and receiving Reiki
- Practice distant healing (Ekanku Chiryo)
- More in-depth look at Reiki as a tool for spiritual development and happiness
- Jacki-kiri Joka-ho (releasing negative energy from objects)
You will be able to send Reiki to others over distance and time after this class. You will also have many tools and methods to use Reiki to help others. There will be lots of practice time so you will feel proficient. After this class, I recommend practicing Reiki daily for 6 months to a year before moving on to advanced training. You will be able to start a Reiki practice after this class. Reiki shares are encouraged for all levels of practitioners, and they happen at Daylight Healing Center every second Thursday of the month, from 7pm – 9pm.
The next Reiki 2 class will be on Sunday, January 27th, from 9am – 5pm.
All classes and workshops are held at Daylight Healing Center in Edmonds, WA.
The cost is $225.00. We will use the Reiki 1 and 2 manual from the International Center for Reiki Training. If you don’t already have one, I will supply you with one at class. Register HERE.
The prerequisite for this class is that you have taken a Reiki 1 class. Registration is required prior to the class!
I hope you will be able to attend. Thank you!
Sign Up for Reiki 2
Contact me online or call 425.409.9594 with any questions about Reiki training classes.