Reiki 1 is a life-changing fundamentals class and includes:
- the definition of Reiki
- the history of Reiki
- how to work with and channel Reiki energy
- introductory explanation of holistic healing
- the Three Pillars of Reiki
- the Five Reiki Principles or Ideals of Mikao Usui Sensei
- the Chakra energy centers
- Byosen scanning of the body to find energy imbalances
- Reiki hand positions for treatment of self and others
- Kenyoku (dry bathing to remove unwanted energies)
- Usui Reiki level 1 Attunement and the Reiki 1 Symbol
- practice time to become comfortable and begin to sense Reiki during a treatment
You will be able to give Reiki to yourself, your family, friends and animals after completion of this class. It is recommended that you practice Reiki regularly, even daily, on yourself for two weeks or more before moving on to take the Reiki 2 class. Attending a Reiki share is a good way to practice giving and receiving Reiki. We host a Reiki Share every second Thursday of the month, from 7pm-9pm at Daylight Healing Center, my practice space in Edmonds, WA.
The next Reiki 1 Class is on Sunday, February 10th, 2019, from 9am – 5pm.
All classes are given at Daylight Healing Center in Edmonds, WA.
The cost for this class/workshop is $198.00 and includes the price of the manual from the International Center for Reiki Training. Students who register for my Reiki 1 class also have the benefit of scheduling a one-on-one, hour long Reiki session with me for $25 off, prior to or on a date after the class. I only take nine students per class, and these classes fill up fast, so please register soon. Contact me after registration if you would like to have your one-on-one Reiki session prior to the class date. Register HERE.
Pre-registration is required! Hope to see you soon! Thank you!
Sign Up for Reiki 1
Register for the Reiki 1 Class HERE. You will be redirected to Brown Paper Tickets, where you may use a credit card or PayPal. Thank you!
You may contact me online or call 425.409.9594 with questions about Reiki training classes.